With the rapid spread of COVID-19, many across the world are self-quarantining. Netflix-binging and video games are the go-to activities, but here are five special things to try as you and your family pass the time:
1. Become a Kendama master.
2. Grab a copy of “Top 10 Games You Can Play In Your Head, By Yourself” (or just read the Amazon reviews).
3. Add a soundtrack to your life and learn the kalimba.
4. Low on groceries? No problem. These two-ingredient recipes will keep your culinary skills sharp – and quick.
5. Last but not least, an absolute classic: 1,000-piece puzzles. Always fun, always frustrating.
– Logan Armstrong, The Pittsburgh 100