Resilience is the singular quality that help us find the power to keep moving forward in times of uncertainty. As we look ahead to 2022, here’s what you can do to become more resilient:
• View challenges as opportunities rather than shutting down.
• Think about positive outcomes instead of fearing the worst.
• Create an environment of kindness for yourself and others.
• Notice when others are struggling and need more attention or empathy.
• Create a set of “go to” activities to help when you are feeling down.
• Get some insights into your own level of resilience by taking the Resilience Quiz here.
– Tina Meilleur, The New Orleans 100