What’s on your quarantine reading list? If you’re seeking escape, entertainment, perspective or just a good night’s sleep, these should help:
• “Bedtime Stories for Stressed Out Adults” is needed now more than ever.
• “The Last Widow” is the latest from Southern crime storyteller Karin Slaughter.
• “Me” by Elton John is the legendary musician’s long-awaited autobiography.
• “Station Eleven” by Emily St. John Mandel might hit close now, but it’s a beautiful tale of pandemic survivors reassembling their lives through art and music.
All can be downloaded from your library or purchased online from your local bookstore. Stay well, and happy reading.
– Kristie Coggins, The 100 Companies