For many, Labor Day means grilling, family fun, parades and a chance to enjoy a few extra hours of pajama time Monday morning.
It can also be that last opportunity to sneak in a vacation before the end of summer. If you are in that 25 percent of Americans traveling over the holiday, here are a few tips for the journey:
- Driving? Download the GasBuddy app for the cheapest gas wherever you are.
- Flying? Avoid baggage fees by carefully packing the carry-on.
- Kids on board? Wet wipes, snacks, headphones and games with extra chargers.
- Babies? Prayer … lots of prayer!
– Joyce McKinney, KQ Communications