• Memphis Farmers Market offers a selection of fresh produce, meats, and cheeses, along with other prepared items. Enjoy the local culture while you shop.
• Cooper-Young Farmers Market is open year-round and provides a socially diverse experience in support of local farmers and artisans.
• South Memphis Farmers Market provides seasonal vendors and has an educational kitchen where free instructional cooking classes are offered. The market is home to The Grocer, a year-round grocery store.
• Bartlett Station Farmers Market aims to educate people on health and nutrition, offers access to locally grown food sources, and supports local farmers, crafters and entrepreneurs.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies