Summer sunshine brings a whole new batch of crops for us to enjoy. Whether you are a parent looking to add more fruits and vegetables into your kid’s meals or a busy professional looking for simple ways to improve your diet, here are some tips on how to add more nutrition to everyday meals:
1. Make homemade pizza with an eggplant crust.
2. Add chopped zucchini and squash to your spaghetti dishes.
3. Fold chopped cauliflower into your mac ‘n’ cheese.
4. Blend some banana and spinach with your chocolate protein shake.
5. Make these homemade fruit popsicles the whole family is sure to enjoy.
– Taylor Ketchum, The Oklahoma 100