We’ve missed out on a lot lately, and a tasty, relaxing sit-down meal is near the top of many lists. Memphis-area restaurants began reopening for diners last month, under Tennessee’s social-distancing guidelines, so it’s finally time to reconnect with a local favorite.
• Staks Pancake Kitchen (both locations): You know you’ve missed their Cinnamon Roll Stak.
• Bari Ristorante: Call ahead for a seat at the wine bar.
• Commissary BBQ: Get your barbecue fix (and perhaps some lemon box pie).
• Itta Bena: The Southern fine-dining “hidden gem of Memphis” is located above BB King’s Blues Club (which will also be reopening soon).
– Kristie Coggins, The 100 Companies