In Memphis, it’s all about the barbecue, and people aren’t shy about sharing their favorites. Today, we’re covering the best ribs in the city, so put some South in your mouth and try one of these well-known spots:
• Charlie Vergos Rendezvous – Stop by for dry-rub ribs, local beer and incredible ambiance.
• Central BBQ – Go for slow-smoked ribs, but don’t miss the BBQ nachos.
• Bar-B-Q Shop – Get ribs glazed or dry, try the BBQ spaghetti and have a sandwich on Texas toast.
• Cozy Corner – Order the phenomenal ribs, wet or dry, and try the Cornish hens.
– Leah Steinberg, The 100 Companies