Need something to make for a Big Game party? Here’s an easy beer cheese dip.
– 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar (shred your own for optimal flavor)
– 2 packages cream cheese, softened
– 1 packet ranch seasoning, or 1 oz homemade ranch seasoning (I prefer homemade because it’s less salty, allowing you to really taste the beer)
– ¾ cup beer (I like a farmhouse ale)
Mix the first three ingredients well. Slowly add beer until desired consistency. Serve with pretzels or corn chips while cheering on your team. Or, if you’re just there for the food like me, enjoy four hours of snacking!
– Amelia Ables, KQ Communications