If you’re looking for some local fun, check out Memphis Travel’s “The Ultimate Guide to Memphis Festivals.” There are festivals for music lovers, fairgoers, and even a festival for goat enthusiasts. Most importantly, there are events for kids and kids at heart.
- Delta Fair & Music Festival – Sept. 1-10
- Memphis Music & Heritage Festival – Sept. 2-3
- 28th Annual International Goat Days Festival – Sept. 8-9
- Germantown Festival – Sept. 9-10
- Cooper Young Festival – Sept. 16
- Gonerfest – Sept. 28-Oct. 1
- Bartlett Festival – Sept. 29-30
- On Location: International Film Fest – Aug. 31-Sept. 3
For more information, visit memphistravel.com.
– Brittney Elkins, KQ Communications