Memphis museums offer something for everyone, and with many of them gradually reopening you can plan a day out with the family or all on your own.
• National Civil Rights Museum: Attendance is limited, so plan ahead and book online.
• A Tour of Possibilities: Spend an afternoon soaking up African Americans’ cultural contributions to Memphis.
• Withers Collection Gallery: A must if you love Memphis and photography – appointment only.
• Edge Motor Museum: Learn how the American sports car became an unparalleled icon.
• Metal Museum: Dedicated to the art of fine metalworking, it’s the only one of its kind in the States.
– The 100 Companies staff